Epoxy.com Primers and Sealers
- Epoxy.com Product #12 Epoxy Primer is a two component, seamless 100% solids epoxy primer system with High Chemical Resistance and High Bond Strength. The epoxy may be applied as a primer for most High End Industrial coatings, like Epoxies, MMA, Polyurethane's, Vinyl Esters, Polyesters, etc.
- Product #15 Chemical
Resistant Epoxy Flooring Resin is a two component, seamless
100% solids epoxy resurfacing system with High Chemical Resistance. It
may be applied as a sealer, as a coating, or combined with silica sand or
multi-colored epoxy quartz
aggregate to produce a durable, easy to maintain floor, on both new
and old surfaces. Product #15
Chemical Resistant Epoxy Flooring Resin has superior clarity and UV
- Epoxy.com Product #80 Acrylic Sealer- a clear acrylic solution formulated to create a clear, non-yellowing protective coating. Epoxy.com Product #80 Acrylic Sealer provides a tough, UV and abrasion resistant film that effectively protects surfaces from moisture penetration, staining, dirt, dust, and wear. Providing a surface that is easy to clean and maintain, Epoxy.com Product #80 Acrylic Sealer is an excellent choice for both interior and exterior applications.
- Epoxy.com Product #100 Anti-Moisture Entrapment System uses a unique epoxy technology which allows the contractor to install epoxy system on new concrete (4-5 days old) without fear of moisture entrapment. Epoxy.com Product #100 Anti-Moisture Entrapment System exhibits greater than 100 times the permeability of standard epoxy slurries and mortars. Epoxy.com Product #100 Anti-Moisture Entrapment System is used as a base for Epoxy.com Chip and Quartz systems and as a binder for Epoxy.com Resinous Mortar Systems, when moisture is a concern.
- Epoxy.com Product #201 Oil Stop Primer for instances petroleum can penetrate the surface of a two component, epoxy-amine undercoating designed to be compatible with petroleum based oil and greases. In many instances petroleum can penetrate the surface of concrete floors to the extent that the oil may not be removed by surface cleaning. If untreated, this oil may migrate back to the surface to cause a delamination.
- Epoxy.com Product #203 Cold Temperature Cure Polymeric Primer - is often used in coolers and food preparation areas that require constant low temperatures. It is frequently used in room temperature applications to meet super-fast cure, limited shutdown needs.
Product #231 - Water Based Epoxy Emulsion Primer and Sealer
is a water based epoxy primer/sealer designed to have maximum resin
penetration into concrete surfaces to provide high bond strength and
adhesion. Product #231 Water Based Epoxy Emulsion Primer and Sealer has
very low odor and, therefore, can be used in occupied areas. Product
#231 Water Emulsion Primer and Sealer has the ability to be applied to
recently poured (green) concrete and achieve excellent adhesion. Product
#231 Water Emulsion Primer and Sealer is ideal for both new and old
concrete surfaces. It is used as a primer for High Build and Thin Film
# 441 Urethane Coating and Sealing Resin is a two component
water-based aliphatic (non-yellowing) polyurethane. It is free of the
health and environmental problems normally found in solvent-based
urethanes, while maintaining excellent performance properties.
# 441 Urethane Coating and Sealing Resin provides a matte finish.
Product # 441 Urethane Coating
and Sealing Resin has good chemical, stain, and mar resistance. In
addition, it is easy to clean and has excellent color retention under
heavy foot traffic. It is a high performance coating for use in a
variety of seamless floor and wall sealer (clear) or coating (pigmented)
# 441 Urethane Coating and Sealing Resin eliminates the strong
solvent odor normally associated with many high performance materials.
It is ideal for topcoats and finishes that require high abrasion
resistance. Typical application areas are sealing concrete, clean rooms,
hospitals, pharmaceutical facilities, stained concrete, wood floors, and
as a seal coat for most Epoxy.com floor and wall coating systems.
- Epoxy.com Product #671 Conductive Primer/Sealer is a low viscosity, two component, carbon filled, polyamide modified conductive primer/sealer formulated with special wetting agents to provide maximum penetration into concrete surfaces. Epoxy.com Epoxy.com Product #671 Conductive Primer/Sealer Conductive Primer/Sealer is ideal for both new and old concrete surfaces. Epoxy.com Product #671 Conductive Primer/Sealer provides excellent resistance to wear, and can be used either alone or as a conductive sealer or as a conductive primer when used with
Epoxy.com product #674 Electro-Static Dissipating Urethane Topcoat and
Epoxy.com Conductive Systems.
- Epoxy.com Product #681 MMA Primer and Sealer for MMA Polymer Concrete
684LV - MMA CONCRETE CRACK HEALER and SEALER is a 100%
reactive ultra-low viscosity methyl methacrylate resin used as a
penetrating crack sealer or to fortify extremely porous concrete
substrates. MMA CONCRETE CRACK SEALER Product #684LV is
typically used on bridge decks, parking structures or as a general
penetrating sealer to prevent moisture intrusion.
- Epoxy.com Product #830 Moisture Vapor treatment is a two component modified epoxy system designed to seal concrete and reduce moisture vapor transmission prior to applying finished flooring. Epoxy.com Product #830 Moisture Vapor treatment has proven to reduce moisture vapor emissions and be resistant to damage from high alkalinity. Epoxy.com Product #830 Moisture Vapor treatment is an environmentally friendly material containing no hydrocarbons or other solvents making it zero (0) VOC.
- Epoxy.com Product #899 Epoxy Primer is a moisture insensitive 100% solids Low-Mod Low Viscosity Primer and Sealer. It may be used as a primer for any Epoxy.com product, or as a stand alone sealer.
Zero (0) VOC Epoxy.
Proper mixing and installation is critical to the optimal success of all product.
MSDS for more details on our products.
Be sure to contact us with any questions and/or concerns that you have.
For more information please contact:
A Division of Epoxy Systems, Inc
20774 W. Pennsylvania Ave.
Dunnellon, Florida 34431
Hundreds of Systems,
Since 1980 - 35 years
Florida & Vermont
Customer and Technical Support Hours: 9AM-4PM Eastern Time (6AM-1PM Pacific
Closed 12 Noon-1PM Eastern Time for Lunch
321-206-1833 Customer Service - Ordering and Order Status
Katey Fontaine, VP - Customer Service Director
352-533-2167 Norm Lambert, President - Technical Support Director
352-489-1666 Accounting and Administration
Debby Lambert, CEO, and CFO
352-489-1625 Fax line to all Departments
important hint, tips, tricks, and product information: Visit our Blog, and join us on Facebook and Twitter.
Copyright © 1994-2016 - Epoxy Systems Inc. DBA Epoxy.com - Commercial, Industrial, and Residential Resins Since 1980