Epoxy.com Primers and Sealers
- Epoxy.com Product #12 Epoxy Primer is a two component, seamless 100% solids epoxy primer system with High Chemical Resistance and High Bond Strength. The epoxy may be applied as a primer for most High End Industrial coatings, like Epoxies, MMA, Polyurethane's, Vinyl Esters, Polyesters, etc.
- Epoxy.com Product #80 Acrylic Sealer- a clear acrylic solution formulated to create a clear, non-yellowing protective coating. Epoxy.com Product #80 Acrylic Sealer provides a tough, UV and abrasion resistant film that effectively protects surfaces from moisture penetration, staining, dirt, dust, and wear. Providing a surface that is easy to clean and maintain, Epoxy.com Product #80 Acrylic Sealer is an excellent choice for both interior and exterior applications.
- Epoxy.com Product #100 Anti-Moisture Entrapment System uses a unique epoxy technology which allows the contractor to install epoxy system on new concrete (4-5 days old) without fear of moisture entrapment. Epoxy.com Product #100 Anti-Moisture Entrapment System exhibits greater than 100 times the permeability of standard epoxy slurries and mortars. Epoxy.com Product #100 Anti-Moisture Entrapment System is used as a base for Epoxy.com Chip and Quartz systems and as a binder for Epoxy.com Resinous Mortar Systems, when moisture is a concern.
- Epoxy.com Product #201 Oil Stop Primer for instances petroleum can penetrate the surface of a two component, epoxy-amine undercoating designed to be compatible with petroleum based oil and greases. In many instances petroleum can penetrate the surface of concrete floors to the extent that the oil may not be removed by surface cleaning. If untreated, this oil may migrate back to the surface to cause a delamination.
- Epoxy.com Product #203 Cold Temperature Cure Polymeric Primer - is often used in coolers and food preparation areas that require constant low temperatures. It is frequently used in room temperature applications to meet super-fast cure, limited shutdown needs.
Product #231 - Water Based Epoxy Emulsion Primer and Sealer
is a water based epoxy primer/sealer designed to have maximum resin
penetration into concrete surfaces to provide high bond strength and
adhesion. Product #231 Water Based Epoxy Emulsion Primer and Sealer has
very low odor and, therefore, can be used in occupied areas. Product
#231 Water Emulsion Primer and Sealer has the ability to be applied to
recently poured (green) concrete and achieve excellent adhesion. Product
#231 Water Emulsion Primer and Sealer is ideal for both new and old
concrete surfaces. It is used as a primer for High Build and Thin Film
- Epoxy.com Product #671 Conductive Primer/Sealer is a low viscosity, two component, carbon filled, polyamide modified conductive primer/sealer formulated with special wetting agents to provide maximum penetration into concrete surfaces. Epoxy.com Epoxy.com Product #671 Conductive Primer/Sealer Conductive Primer/Sealer is ideal for both new and old concrete surfaces. Epoxy.com Product #671 Conductive Primer/Sealer provides excellent resistance to wear, and can be used either alone or as a conductive sealer or as a conductive primer when used with
Epoxy.com product #674 Electro-Static Dissipating Urethane Topcoat and
Epoxy.com Conductive Systems.
- Epoxy.com Product #681 MMA Primer and Sealer for MMA Polymer Concrete
684LV - MMA CONCRETE CRACK HEALER and SEALER is a 100%
reactive ultra-low viscosity methyl methacrylate resin used as a
penetrating crack sealer or to fortify extremely porous concrete
substrates. MMA CONCRETE CRACK SEALER Product #684LV is
typically used on bridge decks, parking structures or as a general
penetrating sealer to prevent moisture intrusion.
- Epoxy.com Product #830 Moisture Vapor treatment is a two component modified epoxy system designed to seal concrete and reduce moisture vapor transmission prior to applying finished flooring. Epoxy.com Product #830 Moisture Vapor treatment has proven to reduce moisture vapor emissions and be resistant to damage from high alkalinity. Epoxy.com Product #830 Moisture Vapor treatment is an environmentally friendly material containing no hydrocarbons or other solvents making it zero (0) VOC.
- Epoxy.com Product #899 Epoxy Primer is a moisture insensitive 100% solids Low-Mod Low Viscosity Primer and Sealer. It may be used as a primer for any Epoxy.com product, or as a stand alone sealer.
Zero (0) VOC Epoxy.
Proper mixing and installation is critical to the optimal success
of all product. See
MSDS for more details on our products.
Be sure to contact us with any questions and/or concerns that you
For more information please contact:
A Division of Epoxy Systems, Inc
20774 W. Pennsylvania Ave.
Dunnellon, Florida 34431
Florida & Vermont
Office Hours: 9AM-4PM Eastern Time (6AM-1PM Pacific Time).
Closed 12Noon-1PM Eastern Time for Lunch
321-206-1833 Customer Service - Ordering and Order Status
Katey Fontaine, VP - Customer Service Director
352-533-2167 Norm Lambert, President - Technical Support Director
352-489-1666 Accounting and Administration
Debby Lambert, CEO, and CFO
352-489-1625 Fax line to all Departments
24 hour Hazmat Emergency Telephone Response Service -1-800-633-8253
|| We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover,
or Wire Transfers.|
Copyright © 1994-2013 EPOXY.COM
a division of Epoxy Systems, Inc. -
Florida and Vermont. All rights reserved.
other wise agreed upon in writing, buyer is responsible for the cost of
information is presented in good faith to assist in determining whether this
product is suitable for application. No warranty or representation, however, is
intended or made, nor is protection from any law or patent to be inferred, and
all patent rights reserved.
division of Epoxy Systems, Inc. warrants its products (when
properly stored) for the period of time as follows: Epoxies, Product
#315, Product #315BC, and Product #316 one (1) year; Polyesters,
Methyl Methacrylates (normal) two (2) months and Polyurethanes Four (4) months;
Power Tools and Equipment 90 days; Vinyl Esters, and all other
resins (not specifically mentioned above) 30 days; hand tools
(non-power tools) 30 days. Epoxy.com warrants that its
products will be free of manufacturing defects and will be in
conformity with published specifications when handled, stored, mixed
and applied in accordance with recommendations of Epoxy.com. If any
product fails to meet this warranty, the liability of Epoxy.com will
be limited to replacement of any non-conforming material if notice
of such non-conformity is given to Epoxy.com within the warranty
period for the material (as indicated above), or within 1 year of
the delivery of materials (whichever is sooner). Epoxy.com may in
its discretion refund the price received by Epoxy.com in lieu of
replacing the material. No customer, distributor, or representative
of Epoxy.com is authorized to change or modify the published
specifications of this warranty in any way. No one is authorized to
make oral warranties on behalf of Epoxy.com. In order to obtain
replacement or refund the customer must provide written notice
containing full details of the non-conformity. Epoxy.com reserves
the right to inspect the non-conforming material prior to
replacement. EXCEPT FOR THE EXPRESSED WARRANTY STATED ABOVE, THERE
ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT
LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR
PURPOSE. Epoxy.com 'S OBLIGATION SHALL NOT EXTEND BEYOND THE
OBLIGATIONS EXPRESSLY UNDERTAKEN ABOVE AND Epoxy.com SHALL
HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY TO THE PURCHASER OR ANY THIRD
PARTY FOR ANY LOSS, COST, EXPENSE, DAMAGE OR LIABILITY, WHETHER
DIRECT OR INDIRECT, OR FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. All
quotes and sales subject to availability.
Many of our
products are made on an individual order basis. Unless
authorized in writing by Epoxy.com a division of Epoxy Systems, Inc.
in writing before the material is made, there are no returns on
items purchased from us, once the order has been processed, and the
material made. In the event of authorized returns a restocking
charge will be charged in the amount of 30% of the value of the
material returned or $150 whichever is greater. No returns on
non-list priced items. All Returns are for merchandise (store)
credit only, no cash or credit card credits. In the event of a
return, buyer is responsible for the cost of shipping and handling
in both directions.
[Catalog of Products]
[Where to Start]
[Elastomeric Polyurethane Systems]
[Epoxy Resin Systems]
[Seamless Garage Floors]
[High Temperature Epoxy]
[Joint Systems / Sealants]
[Methyl Methacrylate (MMA)]
[Mortars / Grouts]
[Novolac Epoxy] [Primers Sealers]
[Who We Are]
[Tech Data Sheets in Acrobat Format]
[MSDS in Acrobat Format]
[Online Ordering Authorization Form]
[Add this page to Favorites]