Epoxy.com Conductive Coatings and
Epoxy.com Electrostatic Dissipative Coatings
Electrostatic Dissipative (ESD) - 1 Million to 1 Billion Ohms
Conductive Epoxy - 100,000 to 1 Million Ohms
- Epoxy.com Product #1 - ESD (Electrostatic Dissipative) Epoxy
Coating for ESD Flooring is an ultra high solids bis-A epoxy floor
coating designed to provide electrostatic control properties to various
surfaces including concrete or other nonconductive substrates. The use of a
conductive primer will transmit conductive readings through Epoxy.com
Product #1 - ESD (Electrostatic Dissipative) Epoxy Coating for ESD Flooring
if applied no thicker than 15 mils. Epoxy.com Product #1 - ESD (Electrostatic Dissipative) Epoxy Coating for
ESD Flooring provides excellent bond to concrete as well as high impact and
- Epoxy.com Product #671 Conductive Primer/Sealer is a low viscosity, two component, carbon filled, polyamide modified conductive primer/sealer formulated with special wetting agents to provide maximum penetration into concrete surfaces. Epoxy.com Epoxy.com Product #671 Conductive Primer/Sealer Conductive Primer/Sealer is ideal for both new and old concrete surfaces. Epoxy.com Product #671 Conductive Primer/Sealer provides excellent resistance to wear, and can be used either alone or as a conductive sealer or as a conductive primer when used with
Epoxy.com product #674 Electro-Static Dissipating Urethane Topcoat and
Epoxy.com Conductive Systems.
- Product #672 Conductive Epoxy is a two component, 100% solids epoxy/aggregate material that utilizes the latest in conductive floor technology. Product #672 Conductive Epoxy can be installed as a coating or as a component to Epoxy.com Flooring Systems. It can also include Epoxy.com Elastomeric Membranes to produce waterproof, crack resistant Systems. Typical Uses of include: Ammunitions Facilities, Paint and Solvent Storage Areas, Electronic Component Plants Hazardous Materials Storage Areas
- Epoxy.com Product #674 - Electrostatic Dissipative Urethane
(ESD) Coating is a two component, Electrostatic Dissipative chemical resistant, polyurethane coating. The high gloss finish offers excellent abrasion resistance, chemical and stain resistance, and superior color retention. Epoxy.com Product #674 - Electrostatic Dissipative Urethane Coating can be used equally well on vertical or horizontal surfaces. It is ideal for concrete floors and walls in warehouses, storage facilities, aircraft hangars, animal housing, and vehicle maintenance facilities. Available in both clear and pigmented formulations, Epoxy.com Product #674 - Electrostatic Dissipative Urethane Coating can be used as a finish coating option for most Epoxy.com Flooring Systems.
- Epoxy.com Product #675 Electrostatic Dissipating
(ESD) Water Borne Epoxy Topcoat is a pigmented, water emulsion epoxy electro-static dissipative finish designed to have maximum penetration into concrete surfaces to provide high bond strength and adhesion. It has very low odor and can be used in occupied areas as a finish sealer in Thin-Film Electro-Static Dissipative Coating Systems.
- Epoxy.com Product #676 Novolac Epoxy Chemical Resistant Conductive Floor Coating is a 100% solids - Zero (0) VOC epoxy Novolac Chemical resistant conductive (anti-sparking) epoxy flooring and floor coating system ideal for severe chemical and solvent storage requiring a chemically resistant conductive and spark resistant surface.
- Epoxy.com Electrostatic Dissipative (ESD) and
Conductive Flooring Calculator. Calculate various
Epoxy.com Conductive and Electrostatic Dissipative (ESD) material
requirements for your installation.
Proper mixing and installation is critical to the optimal success
of all product. See
MSDS for more details on our products.
Be sure to contact us with any questions and/or concerns that you
For more information please contact:
A Division of Epoxy Systems, Inc
20774 W. Pennsylvania Ave.
Dunnellon, Florida 34431
Since 1980 - Over 33 years
Florida & Vermont
Customer and Technical Support Hours: 9AM-4PM Eastern Time (6AM-1PM Pacific Time).
Closed 12 Noon-1PM Eastern Time for Lunch
321-206-1833 Customer Service - Ordering and Order Status
Katey Fontaine, VP - Customer Service Director
352-533-2167 Norm Lambert, President - Technical Support Director
352-489-1666 Accounting and Administration
Debby Lambert, CEO, and CFO
352-489-1625 Fax line to all Departments
|| We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover,
or Wire Transfers.|
Copyright © 1994-2014 (providing online information about the
right product for the right job for 20 years) EPOXY.COM
a division of Epoxy Systems, Inc. -
Florida and Vermont. All rights reserved.
other wise agreed upon in writing, buyer is responsible for the cost of
information is presented in good faith to assist in determining whether this
product is suitable for application. No warranty or representation, however, is
intended or made, nor is protection from any law or patent to be inferred, and
all patent rights reserved.
Epoxy.com a division of Epoxy Systems, Inc. (hereinafter known as
"Supplier" warrants its products (when properly stored) for the period of
time as follows: Epoxy one (1) year; Polyesters, Methyl Methacrylates
and Polyurethanes Six (6) months. Supplier warrants that its products
will be free of manufacturing defects and will be in conformity with
published specifications when handled, stored, mixed and applied in
accordance with recommendations of Supplier. If any product fails to meet
this warranty, the liability of Supplier will be limited to replacement of
any non-conforming material if notice of such non-conformity is given to
Supplier within the warranty period for the material (as indicated above),
or within 1 year of the delivery of materials (whichever is sooner).
Supplier may in its discretion refund the price received by Supplier in lieu
of replacing the material. No customer, distributor, or representative of
Supplier is authorized to change or modify the published specifications of
this warranty in any way. No one is authorized to make oral warranties on
behalf of Supplier. In order to obtain replacement or refund the customer
must provide written notice containing full details of the non-conformity.
Supplier reserves the right to inspect the non-conforming material prior to
replacement. EXCEPT FOR THE EXPRESSED WARRANTY STATED ABOVE, THERE ARE NO
OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY
IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PURPOSE. SUPPLIER'S
OBLIGATION SHALL NOT EXTEND BEYOND THE OBLIGATIONS EXPRESSLY UNDERTAKEN
ABOVE AND SUPPLIER SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY TO THE
PURCHASER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOSS, COST, EXPENSE, DAMAGE OR
LIABILITY, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, OR FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL
DAMAGES. All quotes and sales subject to availability.
Many of our products are
on an individual order basis. Unless authorized by us
in writing before the material is made, there are no returns on
items purchased from us, once the order has been processed. In the event of authorized returns a restocking
charge will be charged in the amount of 30% of the value of the
material returned or $150 whichever is greater. No returns on
non-list priced items. All Returns are for merchandise (store)
credit only, no cash or credit card credits. In the event of a
return, buyer is responsible for the cost of shipping and handling
in both directions.
[Catalog of Products]
[Where to Start]
[Elastomeric Polyurethane Systems]
[Epoxy Resin Systems]
[Seamless Garage Floors]
[High Temperature Epoxy]
[Joint Systems / Sealants]
[Methyl Methacrylate (MMA)]
[Mortars / Grouts]
[Novolac] [Primers Sealers]
[Who We Are]
[Tech Data Sheets in Acrobat Format]
[MSDS in Acrobat Format]
[Online Ordering Authorization Form]
[Add this page to Favorites]