Epoxy Chemical Resistant Tile Grout and Adhesive
Epoxy.com Product #235
Epoxy.com Product #235
Chemical Resistant Tile Grout and Adhesive is a highly chemical
resistant, industrial grade, Novolac epoxy grout for ceramic tile,
quarry tile, brick pavers, and stone. Epoxy.com Product #235
Chemical Resistant Tile Grout and Adhesive is supplied in
pre-packaged kits containing resin, hardener, and mineral fillers
that produce a dense, uniform seal. Typical applications for
Epoxy.com Product #235 Chemical Resistant Tile Grout and Adhesive
require superior resistance to thermal shock, chemicals, and heavy
traffic found in the harsh environments of dairies, bakeries,
meat packers, breweries, canneries, bottlers, distilleries,
and pharmaceutical plants.
- Highly chemical and temperature resistant
- Low odor for use in occupied areas
- Low viscosity - good wetting properties
- Exceeds ANSI A-118.3 Specification for chemical resistant, water cleanable epoxy grout
- Cures at cold temperatures
- User-friendly packaging
- Versatile for both setting and grouting all types of tile
- USDA approvable
- Minimum application temperature of 50°F (Contact Epoxy.com for Low Temperature Cure).
- Substrate must be free of curing agents and any foreign materials.
- Some tiles and pavers can be stained by color pigments in Epoxy.com Product #235 Chemical Resistant Tile Grout and Adhesive.
- Try small area to determine results prior to grouting entire surface.
- Protect from exposure to chemicals and harsh cleaners until fully cured.
Before grouting, clean joints and the tile surface with a damp
sponge to remove dust, dirt, and other contaminants. Do not leave water standing in joints.
Do not clean tiles with acid cleaners.
Empty entire contents of Part A and Part B into a clean mixing pail.
With a slow speed drill or margin trowel, mix until liquids are completely blended. Add at
least of Epoxy.com Product #235 GROUT FILLER (more for wider joints) and blend to uniform.
Immediately pour Epoxy.com Product #235 mixture from mixing pail
onto working area. Following standard epoxy and grouting techniques, apply
Epoxy.com Product #235 to surface. Be sure all grout joints arecompletely filled. Remove
excess grout with grout float. Do not leave excess grout on face of tiles.
Consult Epoxy.com for more detailed installation and cleaning instructions.
See Epoxy Chemical Resistant
Tile Grout Calculator
to estimate how much epoxy tile grout you need for your job.
100% solids epoxy-Novolac grout.
Grey, Black, and Clear. Custom colors available on request
1 GALLON and 5 GALLON units consisting of premeasured amounts of
resin, hardener, and filler.
|Acetic Acid-10% ||R
R = Recommended for continuous service.
R* = Extended Exposure may cause stain.
L = Limited recommendation, occasional spills.
NR = Not Recommended
Chemical Resistance determined in accordance with ASTM C267-1982
|Initial Set Time
Dry Time @ 70 degrees F|
|Full Set Time
|Full Chemical Cure
||5 -10 days
||3,800 to 4,100 psi
||190 degrees F. continuous
325 degrees F. intermittent
|Adhesion to Concrete
||350 to 400 psi