Don'ts with Epoxies
- Do not mix an entire unit at once
unless your experience has proven that you can mix a batch this size under the
conditions that you are working. Always start by mixing small batches and
slowly increase your batch sizes as needed.
- Do not contaminate the two Resins,
always keep them separated from each other
- Do not use epoxies without proper
personal protection equipment
- Do not use epoxy on unclean or
- Do not use epoxy on applications
in direct sunlight, they will yellow, instead use
- Do not improperly dispose of an
epoxy until it hardens
- Do not mix batches of epoxy that you cannot use within the specified pot
life. Remember that epoxies set much faster at warmer temperatures.
- Do not store your epoxies in hot areas. Storage at hot temperatures will
shorten the shelf life.
- Do not mix epoxy that are very warm. They will have a very shot
- Do not use epoxy after they start
- Do not use an epoxy after they start
- Do not mix "A" resin into "B"
instead mix B into A
- Do not stir epoxy only by hand,
instead use a drill mixer of proper size
- Do not use an epoxy that you are not
sure rather it got mixed right or not
- Do not mix your epoxies in unclean
pails, always use clean pails
- Do not forget to get all your
questions answered before starting your job. Don't make any assumptions.
When in doubt call tech support.
- Do not use Epoxies when temperatures
of the air or the substrate will drop below 50 degrees F. Without first
consulting with Epoxy.com Tech service for cold installation.
Do With Epoxy
Surface Prep Main